Posts by Meta
208 posts total, newest first.
How work around an IP ban & Mac banin Vindictus Tutorials - [QUOTE=LolDev;8031884]Some people don't have the option of using a dynamic ip but the MAC Address spoofing thingy is nice tho[/QUOTE]
You could use Tor if you don't mind a bit slower speed.Return the old hackersin Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=iinestabl3;8035433]want a new console commands ..
and we get bored of woowlevel ...
This is in decline! return the old hackers[/QUOTE]
You are so stupid...
[QUOTE=Hardw3ll;8036462]The reason they keep them privhow do I use injetors exactly?in Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=murazol95;8031458]yeah so I've downloaded MetaJect but I have no iead how to use it.
Is there an easy guide for this?[/QUOTE]
My post explains in details how MetaJect works... However, it's kind of pointless to uHacks Vindictusin Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=mexilhas;8023976]Is possible creat again 1 hit for Vindictus or godmod?[/QUOTE]
Yes. /10charVindictus Section is deadin Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=Xenolith;8021913]Cmon guys I leave for a year and you let the section die?
#Remember9/11
#RememberHolocaust
#RememberDankBot
#RememberConsolite
#Remember Nico[/QUOTE]
Consolite was never that great. There were be
Showing the 5 most recent posts.