Posts by andr920
164 posts total, newest first.
Can't create a new Warframe Account :>in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - lol at least you got it fixedGot banned few days ago.in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DarkJesture5612;8416965]Your right andr920, I'm sorry theri1, I was a bit drunk when I posted that :hidesmile:[/QUOTE]
Happens to everyone. dont drink and post ;)Warframe Basic Hack v1.03in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - captain obvious tnx.....Warframe Basic Hack v1.05in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mauler320;8413541]I dont understand why everyone is getting banned i got 1.7m creds in one run with the hack and they never banned me[/QUOTE]
I got a few trillions on one of my accounts and its still not banned, Got banned few days ago.in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DarkJesture5612;8413407]Wow. Not to be rude, but I'm glad you figured this out genius -_- there are already hundreds of posts about all hacks being detected atm. You should've checked the forums before even using
Showing the 5 most recent posts.