Posts by cook91c
34 posts total, newest first.
Need some help!in Visual Basic Programming - I changed it from a Latitude/Longitude textbox to a text box for Latitude and one for Longitude. So wouldn't i need the function twice? Also with
TextBox1.Text = ConvertValue(47.343924)
TextBox2.Text = ConvertValuNeed some help!in Visual Basic Programming - Public Class Form1
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
WebBrowser1.Url = New Uri("http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&vpsrc=0Need some help!in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Jason;5511255]Why does it convert a negative number to a positive number?[/QUOTE] It converts it to a positive number because because its going from a Latitude/Longitude that uses degrees to a Latitude/Longitude tNeed some help!in Visual Basic Programming - I took a screen shot of my program to help explain i want to do. i want to be able to put the longitude and latitude in the first text box and i want to be able to get the answer in the second text box
http://i1118.photNeed some help!in Visual Basic Programming - I'm trying to make a longitude and latitude converter. I use Google maps to get longitude and latitude for my handheld GPS but there longitude and latitude is a different type then my GPS uses. I have to convert it befor
Showing the 5 most recent posts.