Posts by CloseQuarters
266 posts total, newest first.
..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - i press f6 and nothing happens /arr i have the missing dll thing installed and did the encryption thingy too. any ideas?..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Carloshucks;9776177]If you're on windows 8 you won't be able to click it, it'll work fine.[/QUOTE]
Nope, I'm on Windows 7. Just curious I don't wanna risk getting banned..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - the box that I click to encrypt is grayed out... any help?It's been almost 4 years!in General - [QUOTE=Misery;9529534]I am pretty sure I would know you if you were active then... /mmz
Anyhow, Welcome back to hell.[/QUOTE]
meh, this was my last post on here http://gyazo.com/a5b325108cc7871a4a72325be5a25a8bIt's been almost 4 years!in General - So I was browsing the Internet the other day when I came across this website... I used to be really active here and completely forgot about it and was wondering how long you guys have been active on this website as well
Showing the 5 most recent posts.