Posts by Zealot55
364 posts total, newest first.
AVGN Disputein Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Poison;5419776]
nah but you insulted/flame baited in it^ + with this thread it should be an extension to your ban^insulting a gm really after your fighting to be unbanned /nope[/QUOTE]
why not explain that in a mAVGN Disputein Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=bounty1212;5419759]Some people are just way outa line IDK why anyone would benefit from a post about "I need to re-download combat arms"? Unlike jigsaw i Totally Respect AVGN... so im taking his Side :D[/QUOTE]
yAVGN Disputein Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Love;5419749]
Seems like you're the one trying to be tough here =|
off topic.[/QUOTE]
I'm actually JigsawJr talking. Just my brother's account and I don't act tough. I act like this when I NEED to.AVGN Disputein Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Love;5419737]
Considering the picture you posted means that YOU have HIS ip and want to fight HIM.[/QUOTE]
The picture is him. =|
He is the internet tough guy since I'm only trying to prove a point =]AVGN Disputein Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Poison;5419735]Jigsaw broke the rules needed the ban ^ dont get mad at avgn for doing his job[/QUOTE]
Hey, I thought you were only in General getting your activity---------never mind........
Showing the 5 most recent posts.