Posts by Succubus
110 posts total, newest first.
SinBotv2.4 Public Version!in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Paladin;5383849]When did you come back from the dead?[/QUOTE]
About the moment I posted that. lol I did not remember password (The forced change) then I remember it dealt with pie being naked.SinBotv2.4 Public Version!in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - This is amazing. I'm Team viewing the pc being used to bot & I've watched it plow through two server delay errors & a relaunch without any problems at all... its so flawless<3 Now I dont have to be all OMGOMG Freaking ouDracconus' Bot Collection Release Threadin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I have few Launch Failure moments. Infact... I just watched a movie and tv and let the bot run on my laptop all day today, it only gave me launch failure once. but i was able to hit f10 before anything happened and thatsDracconus' Bot Collection Release Threadin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=pinkcow6661;4709545]Would we be able to use the bot for "hidden" on "nightmare at the ruins" since they are in the same map and same place?[/quote]
No. I already tested it and listed the changed script for nighDracconus' Bot Collection Release Threadin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Hey guys, which maps would you like to have in the next release?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.