Posts by yugurt
3,407 posts total, newest first.
How can I pay with Bitcoins and not get scammed?in General - [QUOTE=Ethen;12586496]
If I were to sell a steam card or a gift card he could use then say 0 bal or key was already redeemed.
This would drive sellers away and eventually the market would die.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i agree withGift for a girl?in General - Could work if you don't really know what she would like. If you have some romantic aspirations it might be good to get something that seems more thoughtful. Giftcards are great for friendsand family but in my experience How can I pay with Bitcoins and not get scammed?in General - [QUOTE=Ethen;12586440]
Escrow is safety for buyers, not sellers.[/QUOTE]
Yeah depends on what you are selling. For goods that can't be verified it doesn't really work.How can I pay with Bitcoins and not get scammed?in General - [QUOTE=Caboose;12586203]Hmm escrows are terrible and will ruin the MP in my opinion.[/QUOTE]
Would you like to explain how adding safety destroys the marketplace?Buying a New Carin General - [QUOTE=SelfMadeSZN;12586300]You've seen all the other opinions given? So why in the hell would you say such a pointless thing?[/QUOTE]
Because there just that, Opinions. We can all try to guess but you would make it a l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.