Posts by clis01
22 posts total, newest first.
What problems are you worried about??in Liberals vs Conservatives - im worried that TheDarknezz will commit suicideWhy does evryone in the world hate USA?in United States of America - Countries always hate each other a bit its a friendly rivalry. As long as no one gets mad at each other no one wil start another cold war so I dont care.U.S cyber security planin United States of America - [quote=Mr.President;699962]More job opportunity's, as Jetamay said. Not a bad thing, just sounds...[/quote]
I guess but still internet neutrality was such a fucking lie.
but then again this isnt the first lie I'vWhat problems are you worried about??in Liberals vs Conservatives - [quote=TheDarknezz;698979]and you don't know what your doing in a forum, i'd say its about even.[/quote]
I made a simple response to a simple question and you say i dont know what im doing on a forum? what does my resU.S cyber security planin United States of America - SOB
I knew joe biden hated the internet but now that cock sucker told obama to make a fucking U.S cyber security plan
Obama announces U.S. cyber security plan - Security- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3099
Showing the 5 most recent posts.