Posts by Assassin_
92 posts total, newest first.
AlterIWnet to Steamin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [QUOTE=Jorndel;5947894]I just have to ask:
1: You Installed Steam?
2: You have added the MW2 CD-Key?
3: You have to download the game? Or you install with CD/DVD?
4: The game is up-to-date?
5: You can go to your SM416 to barons Revisedin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Looks okay.. I'd use it just to save me the time of doing it myself.. Cause I'm lazy /fuckyeaAlterIWnet to Steamin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I've got a legitimate copy of Modern Warfare 2 but for some reason it won't work.
Also, Steam won't load up. The error message says it needs to be connected to the internet even though I am..?
/pokerface
/rageRelease?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Fuck that's sexy!!
Wish I could bypass so I could use this!
omg /megustaWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Games /fuckyea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.