Posts by Aorisious
30 posts total, newest first.
Original Gangstaz iPhone Appin Hack Requests - Hey guys, I'm looking for anyone who plays this game on the iPhone that can help me out with a glitch involving street creds. Please drop me a PM if you know what I'm talking about.where farms Empowered Enhancement Stone? helpin Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help - Try "Regrets... Too late" on hero because there are two bosses that drop 4 items each, or something like that. Other topics also suggested farming that place.How hackers affects Vindictus, according to a douchebagin Vindictus Discussions - It appears my lack of knowledge for this game may have been detrimental to any attempts at an argument (I'm still a lowbie c:). I'm still suspicious of the succubus timer but I will retract any accusations that were madeHow hackers affects Vindictus, according to a douchebagin Vindictus Discussions - If anyone still cares, that Vanisaurdinosaur (I like his name) appears to frequent these forums, as suggested by his latest post. I'm actually falling for his troll bait but I have to say, the level of insults he resortsIt seems the unscheduled maintenance patched some things..in Vindictus Discussions - I was online 30 minutes ago and everything worked properly for me, including Pie's binds. But it could be the case that they updated somethings within the past 30 minutes. :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.