Posts by jistar97
121 posts total, newest first.
NETFLIX, SPOTIFY,SLING TV, HULU, HBO NOW selling at Cheap Pricein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bought 6 months warranty HBO Now account quick and easy +1Question about Hardware Macros in AVAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - Hello everyone! I just had a quick question about the detectability of hardware macros in AVA and by hardware macros, I mean the macros programmed onto the mouse itself to emulate raw input without a 3rd party program.
My free AP method - Use on own riskin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=FireBlzed;11703856]Alright I've sended this guy a PM with my Skype but he doesn't respond on it and neither adding me on skype.
Hopefully you are smart enough too find out yourself now :/[/QUOTE]
You are already My free AP method - Use on own riskin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=FireBlzed;11697668]Guys 4 real?? I'm sorry but if you can't understand this E-Book by the steps, then just don't use it I guess.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for releasing your methods but your e-book doesn't include the mosMy free AP method - Use on own riskin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=Hunter;11692627]Bumping this for awareness purposes. /gewd[/QUOTE]
Hey hunter! Do you fully understand what is actually happening? If you are, could you maybe provide some more details for me and other forum memb
Showing the 5 most recent posts.