Posts by PatrickRocks
11 posts total, newest first.
Wallhack for Prophunt?in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Hey, so I was looking for a Wallhack that'll work for prophunt but so far none of the Released Wallhacks work with Prophunt. Is there any wallhacks or ESPs for Prophunt? Or is it possible? Please help.Glitchy EpicBotin Runescape Help - I have tried both multiple times.Glitchy EpicBotin Runescape Help - I have tried RSBuddy, RSBot, and even Robotz In Disguize. All i had open was MPGH.net and EpicBot. My ram was at 15%. Itz not that it runs slow the client is like really "patchy" or "glitchy". I will try to get some scGlitchy EpicBotin Runescape Help - When i start Epicbot or any other bot that uses java its super glitchy. If u have skype I can Screen Share and show you its hard to explain. Please help! Skype Name: patrickdavid03Alessandro10- 08/27/2011 - [SupeBullets/Fly/WeaponRange/Speed/Chams/AimCorrection]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What is Aimcorrection?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.