Posts by karamuja
7 posts total, newest first.
AssaultCube Teleport Hack [Solved]in C++/C Programming - Thank you so much! I did even not consider of thinking about a loop!
You made my day! kibbles for the win!
Have a nice day
Sincerely
some dumb coderAssaultCube Teleport Hack [Solved]in C++/C Programming - Dearest community!
Im stuck at trying to code a simple dll for teleport functions in AssaultCube!
What Im trying to do is:
- attach my dll to assaultcube client
- If pressed a key (for example Page Up: VK_PRIORAssualt Cube Offline Aimbotin C++/C Programming - Yes that was what I thought, I would love to see a tutorial!
Iam looking forward to seeing it!
Thanks...Assualt Cube Offline Aimbotin C++/C Programming - How did you find out the names of the class members? Did you use some structure builder? I dont understand how TO GET them
class cPlayer
{
public:
char [unknown0[4]; //0x0000
vec pos;
char unknown16[36]; //Aimbot C++ [credit to eVobyte]in C++/C Programming - Thank you very much!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.