Posts by jayk10304
15 posts total, newest first.
New Two Towers glitch :3 Have fun :3in Combat Arms Glitches - [quote=searingtowm;5059341]Hey I found another glitch! This may be old but I found a way so that u dont die when u go in the wall. Hope you like it! Subscribe on youtube for more vids! :3
New Two Towers Glitch :3 UnpatcHow to host 8 man roomin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [quote=strathe;5106784]I've made a Prison Break Rescue room with 8 people, that was amazing although we had many spanish noobs keeping us from succeeding...
Thanks for sharing ![/quote]
Thanks ^^ presss the tanks butHow To Run My MACRO PRO!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [quote=PainFulSex;5272337]D: why dont you play anymore :([/quote]
ZOMG yo, its me, EpikPain xD ur noob account roflSec Lt 4th AVA acc with 8 Gcoin capsule wepsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Ill buy, hows 30 bucks?Buying an accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I would like to buy an accoutn with these weapons:
Sniper:
Mosin Nagant/kar98
Rifleman:
SA58 Para
M4A1 Chrome/Caprio/MK.3
Pointman:
MP7
Saiga
Offer me a price, ill consider it (: I had an account with al
Showing the 5 most recent posts.