Posts by bonezsz
5 posts total, newest first.
NFS World -iBot v2 (Regularly Updated) EA S*CKSin Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - Most of it seems to be working but I've noticed when I use the Single Bot after a pursuit would be done it wouldn't press Next on the pages that pop up for rewards and stuff. Because of this problem, I am unable to bot. FGunZ Macro (TBF + More)in Gunz Hacks - Like epin said, macro is detected by Freestyle GunZ. Not sure if anyone knows how to get around it.NFS WORLD™ BOT-A-LOT (17.03.2013)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - Yea, we'll have to wait for an update on this one. Crashes when it finds a race to join. Not sure if its all races though, I've only tried it with drag.6.0.0 Mod Selectorin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Alright, thanks!6.0.0 Mod Selectorin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I'm having problems with my auto-aim, I'm not sure how to use it. Can anyone help me please?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.