Posts by fragbast1d
17 posts total, newest first.
LOOKING FOR A LEGIT MAJ 1+ TO BUY!!!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [quote=Anubiset;4759222]hahahahahahaha! That's a fking insult man! $85.00 via paypal (which would = about $80.00 after PayPal Fees... ROFL! One of the perm snipers (all of which can no longer be bought perm) and One LOOKING FOR A LEGIT MAJ 1+ TO BUY!!!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [quote=Anubiset;4749031]I have a Major with a LOT of perms and is a very old Legit Account which is almost Major II.
What would you offer with 10+ perms (4 or so of which are snipers).
Shoot me a PM on here if inteFree Accounts.in CrossFire Discussions - 123 and 456 :D?LOOKING FOR A LEGIT MAJ 1+ TO BUY!!!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [quote=poopface2;4744318]I got a LTC 2 with 10+ perms.. What would you pay?[/quote]
CONTACT ME ASAP BRO , I am offering 80$ or we can haggle ....paypal good?
some_dude@aol.comSelling a LT1 with 14 perms!!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - nevermind , i change my mind Q_Q
Showing the 5 most recent posts.