Posts by Andrutzzu1
33 posts total, newest first.
CFNA Account Price Checkin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Hi, i want to know how much this acc worths Z8Games (http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=8453184)CrossFire Black Bars ( Nvidia GeForce)in CrossFire Help - My screen rez. is 1360x768 and crossfire have a rez 1366x768.Z8 Sucks.And if i set my rez to CF's rez, my screen looks stupid. xD
Anyway, thx for help, pls close the thread.CrossFire Black Bars ( Nvidia GeForce)in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=JiggleRatJR;6510165]Like said, lower down your resolution. Are you using a laptop?[/QUOTE]
no, I don't use a laptop, and if I put a SS u cant see the black bars.And I dont want to lower my Rez. xP I have 2 HUGE bCrossFire Black Bars ( Nvidia GeForce)in CrossFire Help - Hi,i've tried any method to remove the black bars on sides on CF.My screen resolution is 1360x768.
I have Nvidia GeForce GT 9500 video card.
Any suggestions?Weapon Problem CFNAin CrossFire Help - Hello,I;ve just won the R93 at BM and i can't see the weapon in game.I can play only with my DE...Pls help?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.