Posts by sivagorn2542
35 posts total, newest first.
DBD HWID Ban / Change CPUsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I've changed only vga. i'll try later. I got hwid banned long ago. hope it remove !!!!!!Dead by Deadlight Chams [Updated]in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - autokick 30s or 20s in lobby ?Looking for Ultra CFG for DBDin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=jura456;13498436]https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1347376 Check forum next time....[/QUOTE]
we need "ULTRA" cfg , its mean Ultra graphics cfg that's remove only fog and freddy fog.Looking for Ultra CFG for DBDin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - me too I need max settings but without fog and remove blur in freddy and fog .Is this a ban?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - yes its ban , just check in steam profile , game ban record = banned
Showing the 5 most recent posts.