Posts by banditrage
114 posts total, newest first.
[NA|EU] WooLevel.60 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - great program.
I did encounter couple of bot error #2's, where the character is either sitting down towards the left of the campfire or towards the right of the quest board. I noticed that the bot won't recover if the Bypasless Godmode script [1.32.1]in MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - [QUOTE=VIPkiller17;8333648]I thought it was patched a long while ago[/QUOTE]
It worked up to the lastest patchBypasless Godmode script [1.32.1]in MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - Patched as of today0 AP restore g1itchin Vindictus Help - actually thats what led me back here lol
nexon kr actually deleting characters using this glitch /ahah0 AP restore g1itchin Vindictus Help - using the restoration system to restore a broken item without using any AP
---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------
Vindictus (http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowt
Showing the 5 most recent posts.