Posts by BigMice
24 posts total, newest first.
[Detected] Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v5 (NA)in Vindictus EU Hacks - And I had hope that you guys won't come and destroy the EU economy too. I guess I was too naive.
Edit: oh and by that I didn't mean making the hack, but rather distributing the hacks to M*rons who are surely going to usSinBotv2.4 Public Version!in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=hentaiinu;5099601]2. Regret too late
It works fine, but sometimes it doesn't replay smoothly but leave the party instead after the battle clear screen.[/quote]
[quote=Zaiakunokami;510[INDENT]2081]hentaiinu - TherSinBotv2.4 Public Version!in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Tried a few times just now, works wonderfully. Even got kicked by server lag once and was right back into the boat by itself.
Great work, really appreciated.
Edit: I do have a question now to the new added map HoarfrosGodmode and 1 Hit Kill v5in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Oh hey wb :D
I was just wondering why my hack suddenly stopped working.
ohk and god still work but all else speed, secondary etc don't work anymore. And it was working fine just 5 minutes ago. I tried restart game and SinBotv2.3 (24 Maps)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Nah, Nico and you are the best in my eyes. /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.