Posts by infexious
4 posts total, newest first.
Efficient Text GUI Using Loopsin Minecraft Tutorials - Hey guys, today I'm going to present a simpler and more efficient way to go about displaying a text gui (for all of you out there that still use them).
Normally, you'd see that lots of people like to use something like tSimple Build Hack (Tower, Etc)in Minecraft Help - @Blaze: Yes.
I may know java, but I apparently don't know how to change a post to [Solved]. :dead:Simple Build Hack (Tower, Etc)in Minecraft Help - Boom.
public boolean onPlayerRightClick(EntityPlayer par1EntityPlayer, World par2World, ItemStack par3ItemStack, int par4, int par5, int par6, int par7)
{
//CECIL
if (GuiIngame.hackBuildTower) {
Simple Build Hack (Tower, Etc)in Minecraft Help - Hello!
I need someone to help/show me how to make a simple build hack. By that, I mean like right clicking (when it's enabled) to build a tower with x number of blocks that you have in your inventory. It seems simpl
Showing the 4 most recent posts.