Posts by Jawkneeboi
5 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Crossfire NA Hack 21/10/2011 [UPDATE]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I /lub youCrossfire Aimbot [NEW]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - NO ONE IS GOING TO DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU HAVE A LOT OF PROOF LIKE A VID OR SOMETHING....U CANT OUTSMART HACKERS.... IF YOU ARE TRYING TO KEYLOG PPL DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSEG-Force bugs fixed V3.1 [Ramadan Kareem]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - FUCKING DOPEEEE
I use this all the time just needs an aimbot and it would be perfect (asides from the glitches in TM/HM/MM) but i fucking love it:D:D:DG-Force Liquid H2O [V3.2 Beta Testing][Incomplete]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - FUCKING GOOD SHIT:D:D:D:D:D
just need 1 hit, no recoil, you know that better shit
interface is beautifulI NEED SOME SERIOUS HELPin CrossFire Help - I have no idea wtf to do at all for hacking cf. if any one can give me the simplest basic idea of how shit works it would be apprieciated. also im learning C++ so none of that "learn C++" bs. any help at all would be giv
Showing the 5 most recent posts.