Posts by hoopi2
28 posts total, newest first.
Spelunky (Steam Release) Money trainerin Trainers and Cheats - This trainer is extremely basic, but it's the first I've ever attempted to make, so don't expect anything too amazing.
The trainer sets the player's gold count to 1 million.
The value is frozen, so picking up gold won'Reticle Unlocker v1.0.17in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - reticles aren't that hard to get anywayFull Auto Shotguns.in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - My Friend was just banned, but I am not.
Detected?
He was VAC banned, not TAC.Finding a players IPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Hey, I am wondering how to find an IP address of users off of steam, through MW3.
Everywhere I have looked says to call them, and use commview to see the packets.
Just last night someone booted me for 15 minutes, whileCorrupting local datain Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Is it possibly to meaningfully corrupt your local rank data so that you get a full reset?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.