Posts by Sync
1,977 posts total, newest first.
LTC4 | RARES PERM | Want: Rare ARs, Rare SRs, Rare SMGs.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - How much you looking for man?Feedback on Upcoming Netflix Rivalin Entertainment - What do you guys think of the UI/UX?
Works on iOS/Android/Windows/Mac/Linux,
Desktop clients and apps to come.
http://screencloud.net/img/screenshots/4e8b798a5dcbeaed2f7aa0e3de1a091a.pngR.I.P - Paul Walker - Watch all the Fast & Furious movies for free - No ads/bullshit.in General - [QUOTE=yugurt;9068662]
How will you deal with copyright and companies coming after you since this looks pretty damn illegal. I think you will be in the shit just look at groveshark and they were just a distributer.[/QUOR.I.P - Paul Walker - Watch all the Fast & Furious movies for free - No ads/bullshit.in General - [QUOTE=HalfBajan;9065269]
Looking good (from what I can see) /gewd
can't wait to see the end result :D[/QUOTE]
Oh sir it will :-)
Linux Client, Windows Client, Mac Client, iOS App, Windows Phone App, Android App.
DownlR.I.P - Paul Walker - Watch all the Fast & Furious movies for free - No ads/bullshit.in General - [QUOTE=HalfBajan;9065221]Hey I remember you.... weren't you building that music streaming site?
How's that going?[/QUOTE]
Good :-) Launching the preview site soon :-)
Actually me and my co-founder are working right now
Showing the 5 most recent posts.