Posts by Bawksie
248 posts total, newest first.
Looking for an estimatein League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;9386871]Quit CF and now LoL? /mmz
Not the best at estimates atm, but I would say around $150. Being Bronze V last season does detract from your account's full potential price.[/QUOTE]
Yeah man, I quiLooking for an estimatein League of Legends Marketplace - Getting tired of LoL. Looking to see how much about my account is worth and see about selling it.
What I have:
Aatrox - Justicar
Ahri - Fox Fire
Akalki
Alistar - Unchained, Infernal
Amumu
Anivia - Bird of Prey
Annie -Selling NA LoL Account! Tons of Champs/Skins + More!in League of Legends Marketplace - Looking to get about $200Selling NA LoL Account! Tons of Champs/Skins + More!in League of Legends Marketplace - Champs and skins: Bold is Legendary and Italics is Legacy.
Ahri - Foxfire Ahri
Alistar - Unchained Alistar, Infernal Alistar
Amumu
Anivia - Bird of Prey
Annie - Reverse Annie
Ashe
Blitzcrank
Brand - Crycore Brand
CaiSelling Amazing NA Level 30 Account - Has BETA KING RAMMUS, UFO CORKI + A LOT MOREin League of Legends Marketplace - Well, I wish you luck. Overcharging imho, but if you can find someone who would pay that, then all's good.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.