Posts by Doodle313
56 posts total, newest first.
WTS MR 13 4400plat accountin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - This is worth waay more than 70$, I call some shady bullshit on this.Battlefield Hardline - Mouse Macros for X7 Mouse (community)in Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Yellow 13;10523206]Set up delay and offset.
Use formula 60/rpm= ms delay for rapidfire[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know this much, I want to know how to adjust it to make it more precise.
the C-machine feature in bloody5 seemBattlefield Hardline - Mouse Macros for X7 Mouse (community)in Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats - Can any of you guys do a tutorial on how you make these macros?
Thanks.GTA V UPDATED, 169MB, WHAT DO WE DO!?!?!?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - They patched the cheat engine crap, you can no longer change the value of the vehicle and sell it.GTA 5 PC VERY CHEAP[SOCIAL CLUB KEY]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - You can get it for 31$ from nuvvem
Showing the 5 most recent posts.