Posts by Boobehs
58 posts total, newest first.
My first uploaded game-play :)in Combat Arms Video Sharing - [QUOTE=Rhyes;6350571]What do you use to record this? Because the quality of horrible, just saying.[/QUOTE]
Just the regular crappy Combat arms recorder. :/My first uploaded game-play :)in Combat Arms Video Sharing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjipclXpiXg&feature=g-upl
This was on my alternate account XD.boboHave fun modding for now...in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [QUOTE=supercarz1991;6343021]I don't think about every possible result...[/QUOTE]
Or, maybe they just needed a new physics build for the MECHS, think inside the box- I mean game. This is meant as a joke lol.But i'm seriPiKaMucha_Itu v2.1 [ Update: 20/07/12 ] [ Simple Aim , Weapon Teleport , Npc Opk ] ++in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - How the fuck did you update that fast?MGKing | Mega VIP | PUB VIP | NO HOLDING BACKin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I love you and everybody involved with the making of this hacks so much. Kudos to all of you :)
Please tell if this is going to be kept up to date?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.