Posts by Aary
38 posts total, newest first.
BUYING AVA Account Second Lt. and Higherin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I'm still selling my account with silver arrow, if you want that.Paying $50-$100 for ANY Account - Please Read - youngbuck1970in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Here4Sex;6294735]Im willing to trade anything for this. I can farm accounts to give you all euro capsules weapons. I just want silver arrow.I can even farm up till you want the desired rank.Please reply thanks[/QUBuying Account that has kar98k or mosin nagantin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - How about silver arrow?Paying $50-$100 for ANY Account - Please Read - youngbuck1970in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I have a 2nd lt. with silver arrow.Selling 2nd lt with Silver Arrowin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - The guy I was selling this to changed his mind, so I can still sell this. If anyone wants it let me know.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.