Posts by teehee15
329 posts total, newest first.
BYPASS ASM MEMORY [ALL VERSIONS]in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Says he'd take them down in an hour. Post has been open for over two now and they still up. (I didn't actually look at them at all, so I don't have any idea if they are anything worth looking at.)Easy to use in-game spammerin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Sexy GUI teheThis Xor stuff...in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Use a site, it's easier.DarkRedemption V1 D3D Basein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Saltine;7344298]
No, you cant buy a book on hacking, but if you read that book on C++ and read up on some windows API functions on MSDN you would have no issue developing hacks.[/QUOTE]
And other things, like actI could use just a little bit of help...in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I thought you said you where working on a menu base? "Build started: Project: ReduxHotkey, Configuration: Release Win32" is not a menu base....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.