Posts by tgeX
21 posts total, newest first.
Juggernaut / Osprey / Predator in Support KS!in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - It doesn't seems to work for me after I'm changing the value of adress and I got back I see Osprey Gunner KS in the first slot shows 17 kills not 4. I've tried clearing KS slots, selecting UAV and changing the value afteUnlimited UAV all classesin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - not MOAB but i've found on value 32 Extreme Con.(Usefull for CTF) and on value 64 Assasin(Useful for S&D)OldSchoolHack BP CoDMW3 BETAin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - this is beta version on next version i'm sure kn4ck3r will add enable/disable optionOldSchoolHack BP CoDMW3 BETAin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - don't use any hacks that isn't vac proof you'll be sad soon. i've been banned for 5 times on black ops wallhacking and on my 6th account i fully used aimbot but that was vac proof no ban results yet :DProject! Lets port sph4ck's pyexternalbox to MW3in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - @aIW|Convery most of the vip hacking sites haven't got any hacks yet how can you release one
Showing the 5 most recent posts.