Posts by cout<<
4 posts total, newest first.
Getting Started With Visual C++/CLIin Programming Tutorials - if I use visual c++ can people still use .net reflector to decompile my code like they can with c# and VB?The best first programming language?in Coders Lounge - I didn't have much trouble learning c++ as a first language.
and if you want to make guis with c++ look up the Qt4 framework. it's great.any good online resources?in C# Programming - I'm waiting on a book to get here, and while i wait I want to get a head start, so does anybody know any good online resources for c#?Just Wonderingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - If you make your own hack for a game, and don't let anyone else use it, are the chances high that vac will detect it or is it just completely random.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.