Posts by ADDOriN
131 posts total, newest first.
iAKHooK v4.0 Public by Nee //Chams updatein Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Ah i did something else. First i joined the game and then i joined some server and ALT+TABBED about of the game to run the injector and then inject. It worked as charm, but i must say sometimes the chams just disappear aiAKHooK v4.0 Public by Nee //Chams updatein Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - It looks great but i have an issue. I used the injector you gave and im sure i do everything right but for some reason whne i connect in a server and the load bar is nearly done the game just crashes. I use Win7 x32 UltiNFSW April code :Din Need for Speed World Discussion - Awesome thanks!Easy Achievements.in Need for Speed World Discussion - Botting will help as well just like the rest said but nice one :)No Smoke, No sky, No Trees, No Grassin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Thats awesome. I love it thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.