Posts by leonhui09
9 posts total, newest first.
Registered Emailin Piercing Blow Help - I have a 7767 and want to know if there's any way to check what my registered email was, i'm sending the info but I've made about 3 accounts, i don't want to put in the wrong one. :confused:Alt Codein Piercing Blow Help - How do people type in alt code for their clan names in game? Like Ðivinus, I can only do it out of the game. :mad:Gamebooster 2.3 + Serialin Piercing Blow Tools - When i enter serial it says "Cannot connect to our server, please check your network/proxy settings and try to validate your license later."-not working-in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Im pressing insert but dont work :\HxDin Piercing Blow Help - Can someone give me a good guide on how to hexedit the hacks?I dont understand what you are trying to change in the dll. :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.