Posts by linus17
7 posts total, newest first.
My Galleryin Art & Graphic Design - I don't know if it matters, but in the stock images neither girl is involved in sex, they were just posing. Classified as porn still or just modeling? Who knows... Who cares... It's tits.My Galleryin Art & Graphic Design - ^^ Thanks, I'm progressing. I just saw Chrono's gallery. My god. I wish i could be that good.My Galleryin Art & Graphic Design - Sure thing jet
^^Wasn't sure about nudity policy, Checked but couldn't find anything.My Galleryin Art & Graphic Design - Thanks Gourav!
I appreciate the feedback!My Galleryin Art & Graphic Design - Just curious what you guys think about my work. I know im new here but i've been photoshopping for about a yr now. Ill post my pictures in chronological order so you can see how i've progressed. Thanks! Constructive only
Showing the 5 most recent posts.