Posts by LastSec
9 posts total, newest first.
Crossfire EU close when go into Channelin CrossFire Europe Help - I used all ur help, but nothing work, before i had Assasins hak, it had the same problem, idk what it is i reinstall and it isn't..
And new Pc?never mine is good.I don't want to make my Pc defrag..Crossfire EU close when go into Channelin CrossFire Europe Help - Hey guys, I need ur help,
When i start the game is all ok, but the when i choose Channel and I am in the Lobby the Game close after 5 seconds this time i don't play with hack.
I must very fast search a room when i plAssassin's Creed Hack V3 (European "SndDrv.dll")in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Thx for my IPBann, very nice and easy to get, when u play with the mega new "SndDrv.dll" hack!I used proxy and make new acc I play with other hacks that made of u, if they come.Assassin's Creed Hack V3 (European "SndDrv.dll")in CrossFire Europe Hacks - It's too laggy and my Ping is so low.When I play with awm it only gives Errors, or because I go, 1...2...3 step and i had a ClientError...hack means good, but there are too many errors.Team Destroy CrossFire Europe Hack V5in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Why your hacks does never works for me?I have requirements, i know how to with hacks, but your hacks dont even work for me!But all others of MPGH does already work.
Sry for bad english..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.