Posts by proCODERXx
24 posts total, newest first.
Who The Best Hacker????in CrossFire Discussions - I can say that is the worst list ever lol. Only 2 out of those are good.Can someone teach me how to make a simple wallhack?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=fabi0402;5403723]I need a simple wallhack or chams hack source code . I think chams is better then a wallhack. Please answer[/QUOTE]
@wallhack Source Working 10/29/11
hack #wallhack
if play.cf=true<>
haDo you guys want a better hack?in CrossFire Discussions - Would you like mine?:D
http://i43.tinypic.com/20idg07.png
http://i41.tinypic.com/14xv5x.png
Features:
Ingame Msgbox
Weapon Hack
Reload Hack
PlayerVis Hack
STW
Recoil Hack
White Guns
Delay Hack
Sniper Hack
Damage Hack
SpI NEED HELP WITH ME FRIST HACKin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - you can't just take that and expect it to work. Where is the structure in your hack? wtf?????Weapon hackin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=WeaponHacker;5400769]sry but i thing DWORD way is easyer and faster to make[/QUOTE]
good4u this isn't about your coding preferences
Showing the 5 most recent posts.