Posts by papadoo
28 posts total, newest first.
Account giveawayin Tribes Ascend Hacks - bobbpoops69s@yahoo.comOn/off Cheats trainerin Visual Basic Programming - Heres the code for timer tick that has an interval of 1000 (around)
Dim decide as boolean = true
Dim off As Boolean
if decide = false then 'lets same key do same thing
off = GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.F3) 'this wilPCPrankPack(1.6.11)in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Lina Yearn;7027586]What music?[/QUOTE]
There is no music in this application...How to make Visual Basic send an email with a .txt file in it.in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=rileyjstrickland;7086611]Can you post your code?
I'd like to see what you've already done.[/QUOTE]
I WOULD BUT I DELETED IT
IT BASICALLY GOT THE TXT FILE AND PUT IT IN A RICH TEXTBOX AND THEN SEND THE .TEXT IN THHow to make Visual Basic send an email with a .txt file in it.in Visual Basic Programming - I have made this correctly I think but when it sends the email it says "Failed to send" or something like that in an error, but I still get an email that says "ÿþ=". That is all it says. I need help on how to send it, ei
Showing the 5 most recent posts.