Posts by Detroilen
43 posts total, newest first.
Cold War INSANE XP✅ Master Prestige✅ Max ALL Weapons✅CHEAPin Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - VOUCH! Awesome Service! Only took 30 minutes to complete!The scarp hackin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Delete this thread. Its so uselessNew DarkStorm Versionin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=darthnix;5862805]I really like that your posting this stuff again, but why do you hate Mac users? I've heard alot like "Anyone who uses a Mac is a fag" or "Macs aren't meant for gaming, so it's not going to be" orDarkstorm 3.4.4in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Wallhack crashes hl2.exeAdvanced Modern Warfare 3 Editor V4.1in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Anonymouss;5843497]
Cuz I'm making faults too, will add it.[/QUOTE]
Will you be able to add attachments not normally allowed on shotguns?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.