Posts by Megaabd2000
27 posts total, newest first.
Old account, high hoursin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi, I'm looking for a clean old Steam account I can use for gaming.
* = Must meet requirement
Requirements:
*No bans at all, check "www.rep.tf"
*700 hours on TF2+
*15 games+
*3 years old+
Level 10+
Own a group Old Steam account with high TF2 hours, no bans!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Shit, wrong sectionOld Steam account with high TF2 hours, no bans!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi, I'm looking for a clean old Steam account I can use for gaming.
* = Must meet requirement
Requirements:
*No bans at all, check "www.rep.tf"
*700 hours on TF2+
*15 games+
*3 years old+
Level 10+
Own a group A hack that can get around a VAC ban.in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - No you don't.Vac Banned Twice?in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I got VAC'd on my old account. Made a new account, had so many TF2 items and shit, 6 months clean and still get VAC banned just like this guy. I had a few hacks left in my folders but I never used them except a bhop scri
Showing the 5 most recent posts.