Posts by eph0x
78 posts total, newest first.
OMG OMG AMAZINGin CrossFire Discussions - /cares?
OMFGZ-Yan Dev Fuckin Leechers & Hackersin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=thenewprome;4931172]ephox did not create this hack i know the real website of zyan( not gonna tell u)[/quote]
I never said I create it lol
Just my team create it :(
Saedelaere is the real coder of the CF [zYan dev]CF Public Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=gaurab77;4930985]Sad to see THE VIP I CODED HAD BEEN LEECHED BY A LOOSER! GUYS THIS IS MY VIP I HAVE AA PROFFF http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossfire-discussions/352621-z-yan-dev-fuckin-leechers-hackers.html go tZ-Yan Dev Fuckin Leechers & Hackersin CrossFire Discussions - [quote='[PWN]Artist;4930930']I Wouldn't Mind if They Gave Credits.
You Just Don't Know What It Means To Work On SOmething & Have It Posted By Someone Else saying He Made It.[/quote]
Give one real proof or just STFU!Z-Yan Dev Fuckin Leechers & Hackersin CrossFire Discussions - http://i.imgur.com/m5bcw.png
This is the real screen :D
Same structure but in german :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.