Posts by Chris0135
49 posts total, newest first.
How can I execute a script into dayz mod, battleye is DISABLED?in DayZ Help & Requests - I am running a server for myself, and i just need to be able to inject into the game. No battleye, nothing, it can be outdated, as long as it works. scriptexecuter v2.3 does not work, it says scan failed (Error Code: 0) DayZ Origins hackingin DayZ Help & Requests - the way i do it is they freeze u when they see the scripts, so to solve this i remotely control someone else =) and it lets me hack with no sound but it worksCan I sell information how to hack?in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=m0rtalk0mbat;8426121]Yeah, Add me on skype: jakecarter50[/QUOTE]
lol no it is not, u have 6 posts what do you know about these forumsApple Computers...in Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=Lulz$ecurity;8185530]Steve jobs did sure a nice job by selling his crap to the uneducated idiots[/QUOTE]
I agree so much to that post[Trusted] Killer Keys Dayz 1 Key = $2.50, lifetime = $15!Vouched [/Trusted]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Killer's services are down =((((((( i am sad he was one of my favorites
Showing the 5 most recent posts.