Posts by razvyx
1,575 posts total, newest first.
I SELL MIO FUSE WATCHin User Services - [QUOTE=Blacryan;10478241]This still available/possible?[/QUOTE]
yes is it..........I SELL MIO FUSE WATCHin User Services - [QUOTE=Deathunt;10471750]Alright, no problem.[/QUOTE]
thanks mate i really apreciate thatI SELL MIO FUSE WATCHin User Services - For all my customers who wait tracking number from yesterday,i recieved message from MIO Support where they say they need to supply theyr stock with watches,please be patient until they will have the stock and send to yoMovie ticketsin User Services - [QUOTE=Raeleezy;10467085]New Here and I want to start movie ticket service.
If you want them hmu. Best to contact me on skype:raeleezy
Theater:
Zip:
Movie & Time:
How many & which tickets:
If you want them fill thiJaybirds Bluebuds x Service. $30in User Services - [QUOTE=riverzrock;10465652]Yes, I will do it up tracking number so there is absolutely no reason to worry. Add me on skype if you're interested, although I cannot do orders until Monday afternoon.[/QUOTE]
added you.....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.