Posts by daniel1233
52 posts total, newest first.
HitHeads v1.1 | ESP - Aimbot - WallHack - NoRecoil - NoSpread | Simple Menu | CFNAin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - injects and loads fine, but cant seem to get past anticheat with 3.7.3 injector.Kiddion's Modest Menu [External]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Recycle Bin;14372433]Is this works in story mode?[/QUOTE]
most of it will yeahKZW'S External Menu [1.46] V1.5in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - does this work with onlinePUBG Bypass and Guidein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=darkallnight;13718111]Genuine question, now that the new map is rolling in (12 GB, wtf?), will the paks we use become unusable for the new version or still okay to go?[/QUOTE]
https://i.imgur.com/KkjHQH6.png
PUBG Bypass and Guidein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=darkallnight;13715457]To be sure i'm not missing any steps. I load up the game till the lobby, I open File Locker and select the pak and hit protection on, and then I close File Locker, right?
Edit: Guess I need
Showing the 5 most recent posts.