Posts by [CF]Hackers
612 posts total, newest first.
Rate my account :3in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Hugo Boss;7099508]
That's an ok kill/death ratio. I personally have 2.54 boh1[/QUOTE]
Well like i said, Its fairly new account, And i'm still working on it. but at least i play legit and not hack. :3 I've got caRate my account :3in CrossFire Discussions - Haha, Well its fairly new still but i'm working on it. Well trying at least. And i'm staying legit forever haha. hehe but i have got called hacker a few times:/ im like /lol
edit: Btw is 1.53 Kill/Death Ratio good or baRate my account :3in CrossFire Discussions - Rate my account? I know the guns ain't good atm but i'm working on it. xD
Z8Games (http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=16786723)
and no hack was used, Honourable Ribbon ftw. teheEcstasy Extreme v37 | CF_ShaRks | Loader | Lag Fixed |in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It's so laggy for me... JSBDNS DNSM;DNSAKMDNS;DS :( Ecstasy why is it so laggy? :OPubMasta v6in Crossfire Video Sharing - Nice. /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.