Posts by 7uZioN
100 posts total, newest first.
help me plzin Sudden Attack General - VMWare might work.Blackshot Announcer Mod - Gears of Warin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gilaroti;6432810]
use KFX tool cannot ?[/QUOTE]
I'd need to de-crypt each MAT sound to see which says what, then pack the files into an MP3. A UAX file isn't just one sound, its more or parts, thats why its Blackshot Announcer Mod - Gears of Warin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gilaroti;6428597]
could you use M.A.T sound ?[/QUOTE]
SubaGames use an Encrypted UAX file format, I did manage to de-crypt using UDK but you cant pack an MP3 into an UAX.Blackshot Announcer Mod - Gears of Warin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Bird noises and breakable object effects dont make a good Pack, sorry there's nothing I can use.Blackshot Announcer Mod - Gears of Warin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gilaroti;6427379]
can make angry birds announcer ? defuse bomb flag taken. all off them .
thank you if you can make it <3[/QUOTE]
I'll see what i can do, the defuse bombs and stuff are hard because they don
Showing the 5 most recent posts.