Posts by johne1
624 posts total, newest first.
[SE] SteelSeries SE Servicein User Services - Alright no more posting about this - Don't deal with me until the vouches are up please!!!!!!!
Anime will respond to this thread as soon as they can.
As for other staff if it's possible to assist please go ahead, any oth[SE] SteelSeries SE Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=BorntoVape;12026535]Nice elaborate words, what destroys your credibility is that if your skype was hacked. You simply wouldnt have access to it, you wouldnt just end up appearing back on it out of nowhere within 9[SE] SteelSeries SE Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=BorntoVape;12026504]Yeah sure, just so happens that within 3 minutes after I bitcoin you after we talked for 15 minutes you magically come back on your skype to the rescue to warn people not to send funds. You're [SE] SteelSeries SE Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=BorntoVape;12026469]Be very wary guys, this thread reply update was just done literally within 5 minutes after I paid the guy with bitcoins, literally 1 minute after he goes on skype:
"OMG Dont sent payment, do [SE] SteelSeries SE Servicein User Services - Hi guys - I will answer all questions or requests today.
I wasn't able to reply in the last 2 days since I can't log into my skype. I always auto-sign in so I'm assuming it was hacked or something went wrong.
Working on
Showing the 5 most recent posts.