Posts by MonkeyT
47 posts total, newest first.
[WEST] S > 10k NX for 75milin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I am also interested if you have Nx left, Please send me a pm.[West] S> 25k karma coins x2 150m eachin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Nx Sold to maddoggy00 sale was perfect except for some hiccups in the beginning.
Thread is also closed, Not selling anymore nx for the moment.[West] S> 25k karma coins x2 150m eachin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Wrote back to you in an email.[West] S> 25k karma coins x2 150m eachin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump, Price lowered to 125m. Contact me through pm or email.[West] S> 25k karma coins x2 150m eachin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Selling two 25k nx karma coins each for 150m
I will not be going first, gold will be sent before I give the nx code.
Serious buyers please.
Contact me first so we can start the sale.
Trusted nx seller and buyer
Succ
Showing the 5 most recent posts.