Posts by iGaz
1,298 posts total, newest first.
Flameswor10 is hacked!! (Troll Thread)in Combat Arms Discussions - Congratz Steven on 11k /yaayQWOP The Hardest Game in the world.in General - My longest was like 120 meters, took me an hour /yaayWalked into Chemistry today..in General - Does anyone here go to CVH? - Canley Vale HighSchool /mmz or am I the only one :(What Happened?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - 1. I got perma'd huehuehuehue.
2. I got married to aeronyx and my son is aeronyxjr.
3. I won duh MOTM 16.
4. Rez Modding got patched... again...
5. Supercarz found a bypass.
6. New guns ... blah blah blah...
7. New minioWalked into Chemistry today..in General - [QUOTE=aeronyxjr.;5425414]
Bankstown /mhu
Where all dem Lebs at brahh[/QUOTE]
OMGWTFBBQ. I live in cabramatta where the asians are.
I got to bansktown square every Thursdays, just go back bruh.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.