Posts by Teletabi
84 posts total, newest first.
Universal Recoil Reducer v2.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Suoni;7891890]I just got banned for using this tool. I don't have any cheats on my system cause I've never used anything except this. Do not download this! You will get banned![/QUOTE]
Bullshit -.-"CS:GO Material wallhack(texture wallhack)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=lebron233point;7883758]I accidentally deleted my clean pak01_dir.vpk. What do I do? I'm getting the background error as well.[/QUOTE]
Steam > Library > CS:GO + right click > properties > VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CCS:GO Material wallhack(texture wallhack)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=lebron233point;7883473]telitabi please help me. im really confused. i dont know what to do after i extracted it to my desktop.
---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------CS:GO Material wallhack(texture wallhack)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=asdfw;7881533]It works. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]
You're welcome /win
---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------
[QUOTE=asdfw;7881533]It works. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]
1 more little Universal Recoil Reducer v2.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=VostokIs1337;7882042]Worked pretty well but I only used it once or twice. Just a heads up (to anyone really), I have been VAC banned when I used this little tool. I had never used any other type of cheat so it mus
Showing the 5 most recent posts.