Posts by Arnibold
13 posts total, newest first.
[SELLING] Arma II: Operation Arrowhead Keys [4$ each + discounts]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Le keys are work! thnk![SELLING] Arma II: Operation Arrowhead Keys [5$ each + discounts]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - hre es gehnt
it works lolARMA II: Operation Arrowhead Retail Keys $5 each + discountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - closed for the moment
Hello,
i'm trying to sell a good amount of Operation Arrowhead keys here, for a fair price.
1 key $5
3 keys $10
8 keys $20
Send me a private message or add me on skype (skype:jenkins.leeWrong World2Screen Calculationin C++/C Programming - Sorry for the late response,
I used the engine anyhow.
Result:
http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/6mdvjpg3/asdaaa.jpg
(missing HUD and darkish screen is cuz of screenshot hotkey f10)Wrong World2Screen Calculationin C++/C Programming - Hi
I have the x,y,z coordinates and the pitch/yaw of my player entity. Same with the enemy players. I tried to find out their screen location via World2Screen.
This is my function
D3DXVECTOR3 *World2Screen(LPDIRECT3DDE
Showing the 5 most recent posts.